Rep. Bilirakis Announces Community Outreach for December 2007
They will be held on Wednesday, December 5, from 10 am to 12 pm at the Hudson Library on 8012 Library Road in Hudson, Fla. and on Wednesday, December 12, from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. at the Plant City-Bruton Memorial Library on 302 McLendon Street in Plant City, Fla.
Intended to compliment the availability of Congressman Bilirakis's District offices in Palm Harbor and Temple Terrace, this is an opportunity for the community to meet the Congressman's staff at alternative locations in the District without an appointment to discuss issues, hear concerns and provide assistance with a myriad of questions related to Congress and the federal government.
For more information, please contact Congressman Bilirakis's Palm Harbor District Office at (727) 773-2871.
HUDSON COMMUNITY OUTREACH
- What: Office of U.S. Rep. Gus Bilirakis Community Outreach in Hudson, Fla.
- When: Wednesday, December 5, 2007 from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Where: Hudson Library on 8012 Library Rd., Hudson, Fla.
PLANT CITY COMMUNITY OUTREACH
- What: Office of U.S. Rep. Gus Bilirakis Community Outreach in Plant City, Fla.
- When: Wednesday, December 12, 2007 from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
- Where: Plant City-Bruton Memorial Library on 302 McLendon Street, Plant City, Fla.