Mobile Menu - OpenMobile Menu - Closed


Agency Help


a pair of scissors cutting red tapeOne of the most important things Congressman Bilirakis does as a U.S. Representative is help people with federal problems. Every year, his congressional office assists thousands of individuals in dealing with the federal government. Although he cannot override the decisions made by a federal agency, Congressman Bilirakis can intervene on a person's behalf to answer questions, find solutions, or just cut through the red tape.

The bottom line is that if you have a problem with a federal government agency or are interested in receiving more information on a given topic, Congressman Bilirakis's office stands ready to help you.

The Privacy Act of 1974 (Public Law 93-579) prohibits federal and state government agencies from releasing any information or discussing anything regarding another individual without the individual's written permission. Regardless of which agency you need help with, in order to comply with the provisions of the Privacy Act, a constituent requesting help will need to complete a privacy authorization form available below. 

To Begin Federal Casework, please contact the New Port Richey Office at (727) 232-2921.