Congressman Bilirakis hosts a Seniors Health Fair each year to provide important information and services for seniors in the 12th Congressional District.
Bilirakis Sponsors Bipartisan Legislation to Expand Seniors' Hearing Services
Congressman Gus M. Bilirakis (R-FL) introduced H.R. 2330, the bi-partisan Medicare Audiology Services Enhancement Act, which clarifies current Medicare rules to expand access to audiology services for seniors who are hearing impaired. Read more...
One-Time Payments of $250 for Social Security Beneficiaries
On May 7, 2009, the federal government issued the first economic recovery payments to people receiving Social Security and Supplemental Security Income (SSI) benefits. The payments are being issued on a staggered basis throughout the month of May. Click here for more information.
Senior Citizens' Online Resources:
Official Information & Services from the Federal Government
- Social Security
- Caregivers' Resources
- Consumer Protection for Seniors
- Education, Jobs and Volunteerism for Seniors
- End-of-Life Issues
- Federal and State Agencies for Seniors
- Grandparents Raising Grandchildren
- Health for Seniors
- Housing for Seniors
- Laws & Regulations Concerning Seniors
- Money & Taxes for Seniors
- Travel & Recreation for Seniors
- Identity Protection
- Tax Scams & Consumer Alerts
State & Local Information and Services